We are still accepting sponsorships for the ongoing work of the CPM Symposium. Reach a targeted audience: Practicing Midwives, National Midwifery Associations, Midwifery Schools and Student Midwives through our website, reports, and blog posts!
Susan Smartt Cook
THANK YOU to our sponsors who helped to make this groundbreaking event possible!
If you are interested in sponsoring future events of this nature, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can assist you with your business insurance needs including General Liability, Property, Workers Compensation, Business Auto, Bonds and more. Ann A. Geisler Dean Insurance Agency, Inc. 230 N. Westmonte Dr., #2100 Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 (800)721-3326,x202, Fax (407)772-5929 email@example.com
- MAWS was formed to unite and organize midwives in Washington state, and to promote public and professional recognition of midwifery. Full professional members include Licensed Midwives and Certified Nurse Midwives. Associate members, an important part of the organization, include a wide range of health professionals and consumers who share an interest in midwifery.
- BirthSwell is an online learning resource and community for birth and breastfeeding professionals and activists. Together we will effectively leverage new media tools to empower the 2.0 mom with evidence-based information, affect policy change and grow birth businesses and organizations. Learn more at http://birthswell.com/about/
Supporting the Midwife Community with Quality Products and Superior Customer Service.
• Custom Birth Pools
• Inflatable Pools
• Episencial Skin Care
• NuMom Nutrition
• Books & DVDs
• New Products Monthly
As us about our Midwife Descount and Free Provider Lookup
www.waterbirthsolutions.com & www.birthequipment.com
- MotherCare VA is a comprehensive program offered through Belvedere Integrated Healing Arts. It includes prenatal massage, postpartum massage, craniosacral therapy for mom and baby, recovery from difficult births, lactation and parent education. It is the local coordinating organization for the Pre and Perinatal Professional Training starting in Virginia in April 2013. More information at belvederearts.com.
- We’re a full service maternity billing company that will help you improve the overall performance of your practice.
MBSI becomes your in house biller, offsite. Once the billing hassles and interruptions are out of the way, your staff can once again focus their full attention on your practice. This can be a transformational change that can help stimulate your practice’s growth
- Citizens for Midwifery – the only national consumer-based group promoting the Midwives Model of Care! CfM works to provide information and resources that promote the local midwife, as well as midwives and midwifery care across the country! Learn more at http://cfmidwifery.org/
- Bastyr University is a globally respected institution of natural health arts and sciences, offering the first regionally accredited, direct-entry Master of Science in Midwifery in the country. The Simkin Center for Allied Birth Vocations at Bastyr trains birth and postpartum doulas, lactation consultants and educators, and childbirth educators. For more information about our Department of Midwifery or Simkin Center programs, please visit www.Bastyr.edu.
- The American Association of Birth Centers is a multi-disciplinary membership organization comprised of individuals and organizations who support the birth center concept. As the nation’s most comprehensive resource on birth centers, AABC works on multiple levels to promote and support birth centers as a means to uphold the rights of healthy women and their families, in all communities, to birth their children in an environment which is safe, sensitive and cost effective with minimal intervention. Learn more at www.birthcenters.org
- www.ictcmidwives.org 503-460-9324 "Because Healthy babies are Everyone's Business".
- Out of Hospital Madison Area Midwives Association (OOH MAMA)
- The Midwives College of Utah was founded in 1980, and is one of the largest and longest standing MEAC-accredited, direct-entry midwifery programs in the nation. MCU offers an Associate, Bachelor, and Master of Science degree in Midwifery through distance education and clinical placement. The Midwives College of Utah’s mission is to build midwives of technical expertise, professional excellence, and personal greatness. MCU midwives will be pivotal in the “tipping” revolution of maternity care and birth culture throughout North America.